- This event has passed.
Virtual Spring Break Cooking Camp| Cooking Around the World | March 29 – April 1 | 2-4 PM CST
March 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 2:00 pm, repeating until April 1, 2021
Local to Plainfield, IL and want to visit us in person, visit kidinaryacademy.com/springbreak
Budding chefs are having a blast cooking in our interactive virtual cooking classes and parties. Now we are taking virtual fun to a whole new level with our spring camps. Join us as we explore the kidinary world that is full of a variety of amazing flavors and cultures. Kidinary chefs will love diving into tasty nutritiously delicious dishes from all over the world over spring break. On the last day, kidinary chefs will make delicious Cupcake Creations to finish off the week
Prepared dishes are enough for 3-4 servings.
Class Day: Monday – Thursday
Class Dates Included in Registration: March 29 – April 1st
Class Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm CST
Menu Teasers: Around the World
- American Monday: Parmesean Chicken Fingers and Fries (Vegetarian Options also available )& Brownie Bites
- Tik Tok Taco Crunchwraps and Dessert Nachos
- Kebabs, Pita Bread & Chocolate Mousse
- Pizza Stromboli and Cupcake Creations
*** Please note menu may be subject to slight changes due to food availability or allergies ***
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR FIRST CLASS
- 2 Medium Bowls
- 2 Plates or 2 Shallow Bowls for
- Fork or Whisk
- Measuring Cup & Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Baking Sheet
- Kitchen Scissors
- Cupcake Tin
- Cupcake Liners (if available)
Parmesan Chicken Fingers & Fries
- 1/2 – 3/4 lb. of Boneless Chicken Thighs – around 4 thighs ( The remaining chicken will be used for Kebobs later in the week)
- 2 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Cooking Oil
- Golden/ Yellow Potatoes
- 1 stick butter (8 TBS.)
- All-Purpose Flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Cocoa Powder
- 1 egg
- Vanilla Extract
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- The recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.